Ready to gain some altitude? Explore our regions!
- The looming Alps for cyclists looking for a challenge (e.g. Männlichen and Sustenpass) and small hills and flatter areas to match every fitness and interest level (e.g. Lake Brienz)
- Most major passes are far less travelled and in great condition!
- Andermatt is next to the most scenic of them all; Passo del San Gottardo. A fantastic spot to ride all colls of the Alpenbrevet!
- The Jungfrau region (Grindelwals, Brienz and Meiringen) offers spectacular views of the Eiger, Mönch and Jungfrau. The landscape is a UNESCO World Heritage site.
La Plagne (France)
- Great region to conquer both classic cols such as La Plagne, Col de la Madeleine and Col d’Iseran and unknown beauties such as Cormet de Roselend!
- Less crowded compared to other French regions.
- Moderate price level and the famous French cuisine at your doorstep!
Pyrenees (La France)
- Infamous cols such as L’Aubisque, Col du Tourmalet, Hautacam and Luz-Ardiden with all cols within a 20-30km radius
- Less crowded compared to the French Alps (Bourg d’Oisans/Alpe d’Huez-region)
- Possibility to cycle the “Marmotte Granfondo Pyrénées”